ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
A restful sanctuary awaits folks who choose to stay at Alagon D'antique Hotel & Spa; 110 colonial-styled rooms across 8 categories (deluxe and suite options) on 9 floors feature - read: patterned tiles, eclectic framed wall art, nuanced lighting, heavy drapes and ebony furniture. Add to these an in-house restaurant, wellness facilities ( jacuzzi + sauna + steambath), spa centre, gym, rooftop pool and bar.
Sited near major attractions including Zen Plaza, the Reunification Palace, the Saigon Municipal Opera House, Hoa Hung train station and Ben Thanh Market, the hotel's prime location in district 1 certainly also encourages one's capacity for some serious sightseeing as well as retail therapy.
• Transfers to and from Tan Son Nhat International Airport can be arranged for a fee (private 7-seater van) typically paid in US dollar denomination.
• Breakfast buffet is served daily from 6am-10am at the hotel's main restaurant (Cocochine) located immediately past the main reception on the ground floor; guests may proceed to dine at connecting sibling restaurant (Bonjour) should a space crunch arise during morning rush hour.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• A small flight of steps to the left of the lift landing on the 10th floor leads to the rooftop pool and suntanning deck (open daily from 7am to 10pm).
• The rooftop bar (open daily from 9am to 10pm) is located on the 10and 11th floors.
• Both the gym (open daily from 6am-10pm) and Aroma Spa (open daily from 9am to 12 midnight) are located on the 11th floor.
• Vincom Center, Saigon's largest shopping mall along Lê Thánh Tôn, is approximately a 20 minutes' away on foot, Make a right upon exiting the hotel, then walk straight all the way (one shall have to cross multiple road junctions though) to reach said destination.