ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
A home away from home happens at Bach Suites Saigon, an exceptionally intimate 29-room, 7-suite French colonial inspired hotel offering stylished accommodation courtesy of polished brass fittings, dark lacquer finishes, marble flooring and paneled walls set against a crisp black-white-sage green palette. Sited within Saigon's district 3 near the touristy Turtle Lake roundabout, it occupies one brutalist mid-riser (10 storeys high) seen wedged between two nondescript buildings; a lounge cum open kitchen, boardroom, rooftop swimming pool and gym are amongst communal amenities made available to staying guests.
• Breakfast buffet is served daily from 6.30am-10.30am at the lounge located on the ground floor behind the main reception area.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• A single boardroom facility is located one floor above the hotel lobby.
• Both the swimming pool and gym are located on the 10th floor; they can be accessed through a stairwell existing right beside the lift landing on the 9th floor.
• Entertainment/shopping venues Cinestar and Diamond Plaza are each approximately an 8 minutes' walk away on foot.
• The Saigon post office along Công xã Paris is approximately a 10 minutes' walk away on foot.
• The Independence Palace (also known as the Reunification Palace) along Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa is approximately a 12 minutes' walk away on foot.