ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
Damsels Boutique Hotel's unabashed flaunting of regality is on point with its overtly partial homage to vestiges of the Queen Anne revival period; carefully cultivated monarchal pomp reverberates down corridors and into bedrooms courtesy of owner Hoàng Hải Yến's appetite for largely classical European furniture and fittings. An already luxurious stay gets justifiably even more polished under the care of dainty, attentive staff bearing huge hearts and a genuine desire to delight. At Damsels, expectations need not be tempered; rather they are routinely exceeded.
• Transfers to and from Noi Bai International Airport can be arranged for a fee (private 4-seater vehicle) typically paid in US dollar denomination.
• Breakfast buffet (à la carte style) is served daily from 6.30am-10am at the in-house restaurant on the 12th floor; in particular the green curry and beef phở come highly recommended.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• Coffee lovers can get their caffeine fix nearby by visiting either Coffee Club Cafe Restaurant within the food arcade located at 3B Lê Thái Tổ Street (4th and 5th floors), or The Note Coffee at 64 Lương Văn Can.
• Hoàn Kiếm Lake and Ngọc Sơn Temple are both approximately a 5 minutes' walk away on foot (via Đinh Liệt Street or Cầu Gỗ Street).