ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
From hotel lobby to onsite cafe, living spaces to spa and gym, Fusion Suites Saigon proffers an industrial yet candid exposition of what it means to be hip. Expect vibrantly hued decor complemented by loud wall murals, minimalist timber furnishings aplenty plus ambient lighting transpiring all around. More fittingly studio apartment than suite notwithstanding, higher-tier rooms (1 bedroom corner suite and above) come equipped with an integrated kitchenette, floor-to-ceiling windows and a bathtub each.
Repurposed from a former banking outpost, this boutique hotel establishment presently unfolds in Saigon's district 1, within walking distance of Tao Dan Park, the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market.
• Transfers to and from Tan Son Nhat International Airport can be arranged for a fee typically paid in Vietnam Dong denomination.
• Breakfast buffet is served daily from 6am-10.30am at the in-house cafe (FRESH) located directly behind the main reception on the ground floor.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• Maia Spa (open daily from 9am to 10pm) is located on the first floor.
• Both the gym (open daily from 6am-10pm) and business centre are located at level B2.