ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
Housed in the right half of the 65-storey Lotte Center Hanoi skyscraper, Lotte Hotel Hanoi is without doubt a veritable ambassador of fine living. Spanning 57,860 sqm of floor space, the property offers 318 rooms (crafted by prolific interior designer firms HBA and Wilson & Associates) infused with vestiges of Vietnamese tradition and a slew of modern creature comforts - customized pillows, 48 inch LED television sets, TOTO bidets, Molten Brown toiletries among many others. In addition, 6 high end dining establishments, various lounges, spa and recreational facilities happening onsite will certainly go some way in helping weary travelers unwind in style.
Lotte Hotel Hanoi is conveniently sandwiched between Hanoi's old quarter and the new business district; it is approximately a 40 min and 15 min drive from Noi Bai International Airport and Hanoi National Convention Center respectively. One 6 storey shopping mall (mainly comprising retail and F&B outlets) which occupies lower levels within the same physical premises also feature.
• Transfers to and from Noi Bai International Airport can be arranged for a fee (depending on choice of vehicle - SUV or Mercedes Benz E400) typically paid in US dollar denomination.
• The sky reception area and The Lounge Sky are both located on the 38th floor.
• The club lounge and business center are both located on the 59th floor.
• Convention facilities are located on the 6th floors, yielding a total of 14 separate meeting spaces.
• Guest rooms are located on the 40th-58th floors, as well as the 60th and 61st floors.
• A 1,680 sqm recreation center (swimming pool, gym, yoga room, indoor golf driving range, basketball court and sauna) exists on the 7th floor.
• Two sets of elevators serve various floors of the hotel : L35, 38, 40-59, 60, 61 and 63; L1, 6, 7, 35, 36, 38, 59, 63 and 65.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• The Lotte Mart is located in the basement of the Lotte Center Hanoi.