ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
Set against the picturesque backdrop of rural Ubud's vast rice fields, vegetation and village huts, Luxe Villas is a holiday compound that redefines the meaning of luxury living. Founded, built and owned by one Paul J. Loube, no expense is spared in the creation of an authentic Balinese experience, from the ultra comfortable suites and villas designed to mesmerize and invoke a heavenly sense of pleasure, to the impeccable hospitality rendered by both Paul and his staff.
One can choose to dine at the highly rated in house restaurant Luxe Barbequeue & Grill, where meals are a love affair with aesthetics and whipped up using the finest, freshest ingredients.
• Luxe Villas is located in a rather remote part of Ubud which is not accessible by car. Only scooters and bicycles are permitted for use.
• Complimentary ferrying of guest to/from Ubud Center (beside Starbucks cafe along Jalan Kajeng Street) is available during all times of the day.
• Teatime at Luxe Barbequeue & Grill is from 3pm-6pm daily.
• Luxe Villas employs a very sophisticated Swiss reverse osmosis water filtration system to ensure water dispensed from taps in bathrooms is potable.
• Free WiFi is provided within the property's premises.
• A mobile device with pre-programmed numbers is provided for the guest's usage during the duration of stay; this is to allow for easy communication with the front desk or to request transportation services.