ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
Mai House Saigon articulates pomp, opulence and excess without straying into nauseating territory - thus behold plush glittery interiors paying homage to French-Indochinese tradition of yesteryear deftly augmented by unapologetic modern splendour reverberating throughout corridors alongside assorted dedicated spaces, not forgetting a vast inventory of sumptuously crafted guest rooms, suites and integrated serviced apartments.
Ensconced in Saigon's bustling, picturesque district 3 opposite the historic Marie Curie School, this 14-storey property boasts swimming pool, gym and luxurious spa facilities; multiple convention venues (including the 500 sqm Grand Saigon ballroom), one sky club lounge plus varied F&B options also feature. Mai House has been welcoming visitors from around the world since April 2019.
• Transfers to and from Tan Son Nhat International Airport can be arranged for a fee depending on choice of vehicle (luxury sedan, deluxe SUV or mini van) typically paid in Vietnam Dong denomination.
• Breakfast buffet is served daily from 6am-10am at the C’est La Vie restaurant located on the second floor.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• Four Elements Spa, The Fifth Element Pool & Bar and LifeFitness Gym exist adjacent to one another on the 5th floor.
• Mai's sky club lounge is located on the 14th floor.
• The Independence Palace (also known as the Reunification Palace) along Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa is approximately a 10 minutes' walk away on foot. Make a right upon exiting the hotel, then another right at the next immediate traffic junction and walk straight thereafter (past Coop supermarket) all the way to reach said destination.
• The Saigon post office along Công xã Paris is approximately a 12 minutes' walk away on foot.