ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
Revel in the magnificently conceived Mia Saigon, an uber posh riverfront property steeped in a harmonious blend of old world luxury and ostentatious modernity. Bear witness to seriously exquisite French Indochine aesthetics woven into its lofty design philosophy, one which exalts Saigon’s early 20th century Art Deco movement whilst at the same time demonstrating profound reverence for the dreamy contemporary. 17 exclusive suites (embellished with high-end amenities, fine linens, ornate fixtures and artisanal Vietnamese craft works) feature alongside 35 spacious, lavishly appointed rooms - add to these an onsite dining establishment, sprawling pool compound, gym as well as full-fledged spa facility.
So kick back, subsequently succumb to the tranquil resplendence and arresting elegance swirling all around......hot cuppa in hand very much recommended.
• Transfers to and from Tan Son Nhat International Airport can be arranged for a fee (private 4-seater vehicle) typically paid in Vietnam Dong denomination.
• Breakfast buffet is served daily from 6am-10.30am at the in-house restaurant (L'ÂME) located directly across the main reception on the 1st floor.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• The swimming pool (fringing Saigon River) is sited on the first floor, just past the main reception.
• Both the spa (open daily from 10am-8pm) and gym (open 24 hours) are located at the basement of the hotel.
• Major shopping malls Estella Place, Cantavil Premier (which also houses Lotte Cinema), The Oxygen and Vincom Mega Mall can be easily accessed by a short cab ride lasting approximately between 5-10 minutes depending on location. It is advised that guests should only hail taxis operated by reputable companies such as Vinasun or Mai Linh.