ABOUT THE PROPERTY
By The Luxe Brigade
A member of the Orient Hospitality Group, O’Gallery Majestic Hotel & Spa which opened in September 2018 epitomizes polished extravagance with a sophisticated blend of moss black, gold and beige white. Spiral stairways, high ceilings alongside curated set pieces extending authentic shout-outs to both Hanoian chic and the ultra contemporary feature prominently on its premises, possibly upstaged only by supremely hospitable, reassuring staff always ready to extend an exceeding measure of warmth and friendship.
The hotel offers an available inventory of 65 guest rooms in aggregate; higher tier suites come equipped with individual standing balcony, outdoor tea table and terrazo bathtub. A gym with adjoining swimming pool (open from 6am to 8pm daily) exist in one corner of the seventh floor, while an in-house dining establishment occupies the basement.
• Transfers to and from Noi Bai International Airport can be arranged for a fee (depending on choice of vehicle - 4 /6 seater private car or minivan) typically paid in US dollar denomination.
• Breakfast is served daily from 6.30am-10am at the Jasmine Restaurant.
• A laptop can be made available for use (at no charge) upon request.
• Free WiFi is provided within the hotel's premises.
• The army museum along Điện Biên Phu is approximately a 10 minutes' walk away on foot (make a right upon exiting the hotel).
• The Hanoi train station is approximately a 5 minutes' walk away on foot (make a left upon exiting the hotel).